Why are rain gutters important?
A lot of people and new home owners may question the importance of gutters around the roof of their house. Is it just to make your house look good or complete? Is it just an extra cost that adds to the value of your house? Does it really help and protect your house?
The answer is that gutters are important to the well being of your house and its foundation. Here are some of the numerous reasons gutters are necessary and how they protect your house.
- Seamless rain gutters main purpose is create a way for the rain or storm water to flow away from your house.
- Gutters protect against water from seeping into the ground nearest to the house and ruining your foundation.
- Rain gutters protect the siding, windows, and doors of your house
- Help prevent mold from developing
- Seamless rain gutters can help prevent erosion
- Downspouts can even help protect your landscaping and your neighbors and neighborhood